I’m 4 years old.
· On September 18, 2017, library was firstly opened.
· On September 18, 2018, the second floor was fully open.
· In September 2019, library was awarded the Green Building LEED O + M Platinum Certification, being the first university library in China given this award.
· On May 6,2020, library reopened after the epidemic.
· On September 18, 2021, library is fully opened.
Travel far from you, climb high and feel inferior. Over the past four years, the library has always adhered to the original intention of "internationalization and warm-hearted", built an information bridge to promote the connection between teachers and students and knowledge, created a study environment to stimulate innovation and deliver excellence, and strive to become an important guarantee force for the International Campus to build a model of international education cooperation with the construction concept of "more warm-hearted, more intelligence, more international and more popular".
On the 4th anniversary of the official opening of library, we invite you to come to the library to find the "heart-shaped shadow" and be a "heart runner".
Have you ever found the ‘heart-shaped shadow’ in the library? I wonder if anyone has taken a similar picture?
Because of library’s special building structure, in some sunny days, here are heart-shaped shadow of different size on the atrium.
Come to the library and be a "heart runner” and find your unique heart-shaped shadow.
Time：September 18th to 30th
How to participant:
Find “heart-shaped shadoow” on the atrium of the library on a sunny day and take a photo. Welcome to scan the following QR code to share the photo with us.
· Sign your name on a board
If you want to know any changes in the library, please scan the following QR code.
Library and Information Center
Sept. 18th, 2021