To standardize visit and reception, to create good atmosphere and to promote communication, these terms and conditions are formulated as follows:
1. Group visit is available during the opening hours. Institutes or departments of the campus, when arranged library visits for visiting groups, should fill in the Application for Group Visit in the Library at least two days in advance to inform us the information including your college or department, visitors, visit time and, etc. Before entering library, the group guide should register with your valid campus card.
2. Relatives and friends of our teachers and students can visit the library with accompany after registering with valid campus card or student card.
3. Alumnus is available to visit the library with valid identification, including student card, campus card, original or copy of graduation certificate, etc.
4. The media for the purpose of interview and recording can come into the library only when it is approved by the Office of General Administration, and related institutes or departments of the campus should contact us at least two days in advance with relevant documents.
5. Individual visits are not allowed accept those mentioned above. If you have urgent needs in reference, please apply for a one-day reading card with a recommendation by your employers and your ID card.
6. The visitors shall not disturb any workers or readers. The group leader should keep the visits in order.
7. Visiting area: first floor only. Photography is only available after permitting.
8. When visiting, please following the rules below: keep quiet, and mute your phone; Please do not bring any food or beverages, keep it clean and tidy, and smoking is strictly prohibited; please take care of public property; please keep your valuables properly; do not take any photos or videos of readers or others without permission.
9. Please contact us: 0571-87572288, Miss Xu.
10. The right of interpretation belongs to the Office of Campus Operations and Support.