Biomedicine & Bioinformation
- PubMed comprises more than 28 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- MEDLINE (Medical Literature Analysis and Retrieval System Online, or MEDLARS Online) is a bibliographic database of life sciences and biomedical information.It includes bibliographic information for articles from academic journals covering medicine, nursing, pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary medicine, and health care. MEDLINE also covers much of the literature in biology and biochemistry, as well as fields such as molecular evolution. Compiled by the United States National Library of Medicine (NLM), MEDLINE is freely available on the Internet and searchable via PubMed and NLM's National Center for Biotechnology Information's Entrez system.（Wiki）
full-text & e-book
AccessSurgery provides medical students with a variety of resources needed to excel in their surgery clerkship; assists residents in gaining instant access to videos, self-assessment, and leading surgical textbooks that will establish an important foundation for learning; and allows practicing surgeons to brush up on their medical knowledge when studying for their Maintenance of Certification Exam.
Springer Protocols was a database of life sciences protocols published by Springer Science+Business Media. It replaced BioMed Protocols, a Humana Press database, in January 2008, and was deactivated on 25 July 2018. The protocols were then available on the SpringerLink website.
The protocols are "recipes" that allow scientists to recreate experiments in their own laboratory. Springer Protocols contained more than 33,000 protocols, most of which were derived from the book series Methods in Molecular Biology, published under the Humana Press imprint. That book series, edited by John M. Walker since 1984, contains more than 1,100 volumes and has spawned several related book series.（Wiki）
Optimized for viewing on any mobile device and guided by a preeminent Advisory Board that includes two top academic experts, Gerard M. Doherty, MD and F. Charles Brunicardi, MD, AccessSurgery is the field’s most trusted surgery resource.
journal & conference
- A trusted family of esteemed medical journals that shape the future of medicine by connecting physicians with important, innovative research in general medicine and many specialties.
American journal of human biologyThe American Journal of Human Biology is the Official Journal of the Human Biology Association.The American Journal of Human Biology is a bimonthly, peer-reviewed, internationally circulated journal that publishes reports of original research, theoretical articles and timely reviews, and brief communications in the interdisciplinary field of human biology. As the official journal of the Human Biology Association, the Journal also publishes abstracts of research presented at its annual scientific meeting and book reviews relevant to the field.
American journal of PhysiologyThe American Journal of Physiology is a peer-reviewed scientific journal on physiology publishedby the American Physiological Society. Vols. for 1898–1941 and 1948-56 include the Society's proceedings, including abstracts of papers presented at the 10th-53rd annual meetings, and the 1948-56 fall meetings.（Wiki）
- More than 140 years after our founding, we remain a champion for chemistry, its practitioners and our global community of members.We’re recognized as a leading publisher of authoritative scientific information. Our 50+ peer-reviewed journals are ranked the “most-trusted, most-cited and most-read.” We empower our members to advance chemistry, elevate their career potential, expand their networks, inspire future generations, collaborate globally and build communities that provide scientific solutions. We provide broader networks that facilitate connections and open doors in a way no other professional organization can match!
- Engineering Village, the essential engineering research database, provides a searchable index of the most comprehensive engineering literature and patent information available.Designed by, and for, the engineering community, this comprehensive, all-inclusive platform gives academic institutions, corporations and government agencies, access to peer-reviewed, deeply indexed, relevant and accurate engineering research content—all in a single, easy-to-use interface.
journal & conference
- IEEE Access is an award-winning, multidisciplinary, all-electronic archival journal, continuously presenting the results of original research or development across all of IEEE’s fields of interest.Supported by author publication fees, its hallmarks are a rapid peer review and publication process with open access to all readers.
- The ASCE database contains 35 professional journals (27 of which have been indexed by SCI, eight of which rank in the top 10 for impact factors in their respective discipline categories), more than 425 volumes of proceedings, and a variety of books and standardsToday, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering. Emerald manages a portfolio of nearly 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 teaching cases.
- ScienceDirect is a website which provides subscription-based access to a large database of scientific and medical research.It hosts over 12 million pieces of content from 3,500 academic journals and 34,000 e-books. The journals are grouped into four main sections: Physical Sciences and Engineering, Life Sciences, Health Sciences, and Social Sciences and Humanities. Article abstracts are freely available, but access to their full texts (in PDF and, for newer publications, also HTML) generally requires a subscription or pay-per-view purchase.（Wiki）
full-text & e-book
The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) is an international learned society for computing.
It was founded in 1947, and is the world's largest scientific and educational computing society.
The ACM is a non-profit professional membership group,with more than 100,000 members as of 2011.
Its headquarters are in New York City.
The ACM is an umbrella organization for academic and scholarly interests in computer science. Its motto is "Advancing Computing as a Science & Profession".（WiKi）
- The MLA International Bibliography is an essential tool for research in all aspects of modern languages and literature. Available as a searchable online database of more than 2.7 million records, the MLA Bibliography is used by academics and teachers around the world to find and share their work. Students at all levels rely on the bibliography to lead them to the journals, books, Web sites, and other publications they need to succeed in their research projects.The MLA Bibliography is compiled by a staff of subject experts at the MLA office of bibliographic information services and by more than one hundred volunteer specialists, our field bibliographers. Updated frequently throughout the year, the MLA Bibliography indexes more than 70,000 new items annually, enabling researchers to find citations for the latest scholarship as well as publications dating back to the 1880s.（Wiki）
Chinese Social Sciences Citation IndexChinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI, Chinese: 中文社会科学引文索引) is an interdisciplinary citation index program in China.It was developed by Nanjing University since 1997 and was established in 2000. This citation database covers about 500 Chinese academic journals of humanities and social sciences. Now many leading Chinese universities and institutes use CSSCI as a basis for the evaluation of academic achievements and promotion.（Wiki）
journal & conference
- JSTOR provides access to more than 12 million academic journal articles, books, and primary sources in 75 disciplines.We help you explore a wide range of scholarly content through a powerful research and teaching platform. We collaborate with the academic community to help libraries connect students and faculty to vital content while lowering costs and increasing shelf space, provide independent researchers with free and low-cost access to scholarship, and help publishers reach new audiences and preserve their content for future generations. JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization that also includes Ithaka S+R and Portico. ITHAKA also provides services for Artstor.
- Emerald Publishing was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management.Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering. Emerald manages a portfolio of nearly 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 teaching cases.
full-text & e-book
Taylor & Francis人文社科电子书提供来自Routledge、Focal Press等知名出版品牌的电子书，学科覆盖人文科学、社会科学、行为科学、建成环境、科技医疗与法律等领域。
其中46%的书籍来自超过2000种Routledge丛书系列，包含著名的Children's Literature and Culture，International Library of Sociology，Routledge Communication Series，Routledge Revivals，The New Library of Psychoanalysis等。
We feature thousands of critical biographical entries on individuals who have contributed to the history of thought and philosophy.
Discover a global history that covers a broad range of traditions, subjects, schools of thought, and regions.
The Encyclopedia is designed to grow each year.
The first stage presents 6,500 thinkers from North America, Britain, Ireland and the Middle East, including a number of figures from other regions who studied, taught or worked in America and Britain, such as Theodor W. Adorno, Fredrick Engels, Karl Marx, Max Friedrich Meyer and Ludwig Wittgenstein.
Wiley E-Textbook selected original global well-known Wiley textbooks, covering Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, and other disciplines. It is more convenient for teaching, studying through online reading and downloading methods. These publications were edited by global outstanding writers and scholars, and prescribed as teaching reference books by several brilliant global universities and institutes, including Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Columbia University, Yale University, Harvard University, Princeton University ,Cambridge University and so on.
CRC E-Textbook publishes the world's outstanding science and technology textbooks, which are practical and highly authoritative for both students and teachers. More than half of the textbooks are adopted by foreign universities, and more than 2,200 courses adopt these textbooks every two years. Most of the top 30 schools in the UK and top 50 schools in the US use CRC Press.
Please click here for more resources.